Tagged: Restaurant; chef; cook; wok
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
August 2, 2016 at 8:24 pm #26513AnonymousInactive
Become a part of our culinary team where preparing delicious Asian-inspired cuisine in a vibrant bistro atmosphere is our specialty. At Red Hot you’ll work with the freshest ingredients, boldest flavors, cleanest kitchens and top-of-the-line equipment to provide an exceptional culinary experience to every guest, every visit.
Must Have –
• 3+ years of experience working in a full service Chinese or Asian restaurant, and MUST have mastered the art of cooking on woks.
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced kitchen, and lead the rest of the team to a successful and consistent service on a day to day basis.
• At least 1+ year of experience in managing the kitchen and leading the kitchen staff.
• A desire to help out where needed and work as part of a team and flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
• Have high regard for their work, and have attention to detail.
Job duties –
• General kitchen management – Ensure kitchen and food preparation areas are clean and exceed regulatory standards. Continually monitor kitchen equipment to ensure they are in good working order and temperatures meet regulatory standards. Ensure food and supplies are labeled and stored appropriately. Maintain meal service records as required
- This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.