Fund Raising – Buy T-shirts to support Maiti Nepal

Home Forums Chhalfal Fund Raising – Buy T-shirts to support Maiti Nepal

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      admin

My Dear DFW Friends,
      By now I hope you all know, Kiki Larouge in Boston is organizing Tufts 10K to support Maiti Nepal’s Cause. She has also made some t-shirts for the event. As we cannot attend the event, I am selling the t-shirts here in Dallas to raise funds for Maiti Nepal.

Details about the t-shirt:
      Cotton tees come in S, M, and L and run a bit on the big side but a nice hot wash with fabric softener seems to mellow them out! They are $25 (add $5 for the shipping)

I will collect the orders and have all the t-shirts shipped to me, and I will pay the shipping myself so you all don’t have to worry about the shipping. All you have to pay is $25 per T shirt. We are almost out on size small so if medium works for you that would be nice.

Please let me know asap what size and how many T-shirts you would like, so that I can go ahead and place the order and Kiki can ship it to me from Boston.

Please remember its a fund-raising and your help will support Maiti Nepal.

If you have any question please feel free to call me.

Thank You!!

Nisha Pradhan
      972-793-4271

You can also send text message to 214 519 8585 or leave a voice message if you would like to order a t-shirt.

Here’s what the t-shirt looks like.

Front

Logo on the Back

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Connecting Global Nepali Speaking Communities