Sherin Thawer – the worst immigration lawyer ever!

Home Forums Chhalfal Sherin Thawer – the worst immigration lawyer ever!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      puja

I am glad that Sherin Thawer got suspended. I hired her as my lawyer about 2 years ago and she was a complete rip-off, she just kept postponing my case and kept asking for more money and all her staffs including herself were rude and very unhelpful. She even posted my picture on a local Indian magazine without my permission (She took a photo with me at her office, I had agreed to take photo only when she promised me that it wont be published anywhere!).

I had to hire a new Lawyer and who solved the case and helped me get my Green Card. She got mad that I hired a new lawyer and she kept harassing me by email and I still have all the proofs, She said ” I wonder how US benefits from this person being in US” and now I am going to ask her, “How your clients and US benefit from a rip-off like you?” As if that was not enough she posted on her success story stating that she got me that green card! Unbelievable! I really hope soon she will be permanently disbarred from practicing immigration services

Letter from Department of Justice (suspended the respondent Sherin Thawer)

Click to access ThawerSherin_FinalOrder.pdf

Ripoff report that i found onlinehttp://www.ripoffreport.com/r/law-offices-of-sherin-thawer/irving-texas-75063/law-offices-of-sherin-thawer-shrin-thawer-misleadmisguided-and-continues-to-hold-our-mone-566904

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Connecting Global Nepali Speaking Communities