Forum Replies Created
September 14, 2010 at 3:18 pm in reply to: अर् भींगमा नि:शूल्क स्वास्थ्य शिविर – नेपाली समाज टेक्सस #12438adminMember
Below is a copy of the email sent out via NST Google Group with details about the upcoming FREE Health Camp on Sunday, September 19, 2010 in Irving, Texas.
Dear community members,
We are pleased to announce that we will be having the first NST health fair this coming Sunday, September 19, 2010 at the NST office in Irving.
The following services will be offered.
1. Blood pressure check up.
2. Blood sugar check.
3. Counseling on healthy diet and healthy lifestyle.
4. Counseling on cardiac risk factors.
5. General advice on hypertension and diabetes.
6. Advice about minor ailments including cold, cough, allergy.
7. Advice on general gastric problems and arthritis problems.
8. Review of medication and advice on appropriate use.
(Health camp is limited to adults 18 years and older. There will be no emergency treatment offered. The health camp is not intended to take place of your medical provider but to give general advice on health and well being)
We would like to thank NST executive committee for facilitating this health camp. We would also like to thank all the medical and non-medical volunteers working in the health camp.
Sanjeeb Shrestha, MD (817-599-6222)
Jharana Shrestha, MD