A devastating 7.9 magnitude earthquake rocked Nepal on Saturday leaving hundreds of people dead. The death toll, now nearly 1500, continues to rise as search and rescue efforts are underway in Kathmandu and various parts of the country. Below are list of charitable organizations that are sending essential aid and medical assistance. Please donate generously!
— HELP NEPAL Network (@Help_Nepal) April 26, 2015
Pls. help my fundraiser: Nepal Earthquake Fund. Donate & spread the word. Every dollar counts-PG. http://t.co/y2rJRYCbGu
— Prabal Gurung (@prabalgurung) April 25, 2015
— GlobalGiving (@GlobalGiving) April 25, 2015
— World Food Programme (@WFP) April 25, 2015
— Save the Children US (@SavetheChildren) April 25, 2015
You can also donate to UNICEF by texting NEPAL to 864223 (all US cellphone carriers).
— CARE (care.org) (@CARE) April 25, 2015
— Oxfam International (@Oxfam) April 25, 2015
List of Nepali Organizations in Texas raising fund to support victims of #NepalEarthquake
- Nepalese Society of Texas http://www.gofundme.com/fundnst
- Nepalese Association of Houston http://www.nepaleseassociationofhouston.org/
- Greater Austin Nepali Society http://www.gofundme.com/sxyyxs
- Dallas Everest Lions Club http://www.gofundme.com/syxuw4
- PCD Dallas http://www.pcddallas.org/
If you know any other credible charity organization collecting fund for Nepal earthquake victims, please post details and donation link in the comments below.