Humjayega

Home Forums Jokes Humjayega

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      selectallok

once hum jaye gaa was hitchhiking…..n came a truck.
      the truck stopped n a sardar ji asked him….Where r u going?
      he said:- Darjeeling
      sardar ji :- What is ur name?
      he said :- hum jaye gaa
      sardar ji:- No, I mean wat’s ur name?
      he said:- hum jaye gaa
      sardar ji:- pagal….
      n he left poor ol hum jaye gaa……..

Hum Jayega: Bro,what is your name?
      Stranger: John!
      Hum Jayega: Oh! So you are a Christmas?

After his visit to the U.S.A

His Friend: So how was your trip ,Bro?
      Hum Jayega: It was great.But one thing really amazed me.
      His Friend: What is it?
      Hum Jayega: Aaa, bro, there even the small kids speak English.

Tourist: This skull must be the Great Alexander’s?
      Hum Jayega: Yes madam,it is!
      What about this small one?
      Tourist:
      Hum Jayega: Oh! that was when he was only a kid.

Hum Jayega: Nani timi kahile janme ko thi you?
      Nani: Budha bar ! Tapai ni?
      Hum Jayega: Ma chai Aitabar!
      Nani: Na dhatnu hosh na! Aitabar ta chutti ho!

One day Hum Jayega went to the doctor with both of his ears burnt.

Doctor: So tell me how u burnt your both ears?’
      Hum Jayega: I was ironing when the phone rang and I answered the iron by mistake”
      Doctor: But how did you burn both of them?
      Hum Jayega: Well, as soon as I put the iron down, the phone rang again.

Hum Jayega in clinic

Hum Jayega and a man were sitting outside a clinic. The man was crying like anything. So Hum Jayega asked, “Why are you crying?” The man replied, “I came here for blood test” Hum Jayega asked,” So? Are you afraid?” The man replied, “No, not that. During the blood test they cut my finger” Hearing this Hum Jayega started crying. The man was astonished and asked Hum Jayega, “Why are you crying?” Hum Jayega replied, “I have come for my urine test.”

Brave Hunjayega

Some children were playing near a pond. Suddenly one of them slipped into the water. other children started shouting and people nearby gathered around the place. But none among them could be bold enough to get into the water to save the drowning boy. After a few moments, Hum Jayega was seen jumping into the water and crowd was excited. Hum Jayega came out with the boy and saved him from drowning.

The boy’s father thanked Hum Jayega for his bravery and said, “You richly deserve a prize for your boldness?”

Hum Jayega said, “First tell me, who pushed me in to the water from behind?”

Chicken and Egg:

Friend: I just wonder how a chick hatches out of an egg!

Hum Jayega: I too, but I am more surprised as to how the chick entered the egg in the first place!

Hum Jayega in Titanic

“Help…. the Titanic is going to be drowned….”
      Everybody in the ship is shouting, crying, running or praying to God…
      Just then a Italian asks the nearby Hum Jayega in the ship.
      Italian : How far is land, from here ?
      Hum Jayega : Two miles .
      Italian : Only two miles, Then why are these fools making noise.
      I have got the experience of swimming even more.
      The Italian jumps off the ship into the sea and comes up to the layer to ask something again.
      Italian : Just tell me which side, is land two miles from here ?
      Hum Jayega : Downwards… !!

Our Hum Jayega got an opportunity to fly to a nearby country. Hum Jayega had never flied before and hence was quite excited although tense.
      Once he boarded the plane, a BOEING 707 Hum Jayega started jumping in excitement, jumping from seat to seat and shouting ‘BOEING! BOEING!! BOEING!!! BO….’.
      He forgot all about the surroundings and the shouting reached the cock-pit.
      Irritated by the sound, the Pilot came out and shouted ‘BE SILENT! ‘.
      There was a pin-drop silence everywhere and everybody was looking at the Hum Jayega and the angry Pilot.

Hum Jayega stared at the Pilot in silence for a moment and the next moment was shouting, ‘OEING! OEING!! OEING!!! OE…’

HUM JAYEGA GOES TO THE DOCTOR

HUM JAYEGA walks into a doctor’s office and tells the doctor he’s broken every single bone in his body. “That’s impossible!” says the doctor. HUM JAYEGA says, “No, it’s really true. Look!” He then touches his leg with her index finger and screams “Ouch!” Then he touches his arm and yells “Eeeeoooow!” Finally he touches his ribs and can barely maintain his composure as the tears start to roll down his face. He says, “See, I told you I broke every bone in my body.” The doctor rubs his chin, then conducts a thorough examination. “Well, Sir,” he tells HUM JAYEGA, “I’ve got some good news and some bad news. The good news is, you haven’t broken every bone in your body. The bad news is, you’ve broken your finger.”

Admin
      Keymaster

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
      funny jokes… thanks for sharing!

kaampayena

kunai kunai matra nice 😀

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Connecting Global Nepali Speaking Communities