Google has recently added a new feature in its image search page that lets you search for images according to your needs. Lets use it to find some wallpaper for us.
- Got to google.com, click on images.
- Next click on Advanced Image Search link next to the Search button.
- Enter your search term e.g. flower, mountain (anything you like).
- Select “photo content” from the list of content types.
- Next click on “Use my desktop size” to search for images that exactly matches your desktop resolution.
- Choose other options as desired (leaving them as they are won’t hurt either).
- Click Google Search to see the magic happen. It will list thumbnails of hundreds and hundreds of images.
- Choose a thumbnail, click to go to the site and on the top click “See Full Size Image” to get the original image.
- That’s it! Repeat the same for more.