A massive fire broke out at the Casino Shangrila of Hotel Shangrila, Lazimpat on Wednesday evening.
It has been learnt that the fire started due to electric short circuit. Fire fighters with the help of security personnel and locals have already brought the blaze under control. It took 1 hour 15mins for Nepal Police , Nepal Army, Juddha Barun Yentra fire brigades and private water tanks to bring the fire under control.
No human casualty has been found in the mishap. As to how much loss has been incurred has not been confirmed yet.